Many people look to their genetic test results in an attempt to discover insights into their health issues or health risks. However, without fully understanding how your genetics intersects with your current health picture, you most likely will not get the answers you are looking for.
That is why we developed this course for you.
In this course, Michael McEvoy, Educator and Founder of Metabolic Healing will show you:
- Why trying to treat your genetics is often futile
- Why most supplement “fixes” fail
- Why your gene expression is ultimately more important than your inherited genes
- How to use lab testing, gene status and health history to understand your gene expression
- How “Epigenetic” factors are strongly influenced by diet, toxins, and stress
- How to identify the main factors involved in autoimmune disease, hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances
- How to develop effective nutritional protocols to assist in balancing your immune system, brain chemistry and hormone systems.