This is the Definitive Master Course that will bring your clinical practice up to the standards of 21st Century, Evidence-Based Nutrition. This 9.5 hour course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to:
- The real benefits and uses of genetic tests in your practice
- incorporate genetic tests with other functional lab tests
- Truly understand the MTHFR gene mutation
- Uncover the methylation cycle
- Develop practical and functional nutritional therapies
- Define the 3 client types
- Clarify the appropriate functional lab testing for specific scenarios
- Define the 10 critical nutrient groups
- And give you a highly efficient client management system that you can use right away
The three course modules:
Understanding MTHFR Genetics and Methylation
The premier course for clinicians, health care practitioners, & nutritionists who want to stay on the cutting-edge of 21st century nutrition and healthcare by integrating genetic testing into their practice.
Implementing Methylation and Biochemistry-Specific Nutrition
In this video series, I lay out a systematic, step-by-step approach to integrate 21st century clinical nutrition into your practice. This includes the correct evaluation of functional lab tests, the possible use of genetic testing to guide you, as well as simple formulas for developing effective biochemistry-specific nutritional therapies
Estrogen Metabolism & Methylation
Abnormal estrogen metabolism and abnormal methylation have been understood as hallmark features of certain cancers for decades. Many of the genetic mechanisms that link abnormal estrogen and sub-optimal methylation are now understood. Not only that, but we can use individualized nutrigenomics therapies RIGHT NOW to offset these genetic variations that cause problematic estrogen metabolism.
Plus, you’ll receive these bonuses:
- A wholesale lab test account. Order a large variety of tests for your clients at wholesale costs. No licensure needed.
- Access to Metabolic Healing Institute bi-monthly support webinars. 1 hour live webinars with case studies, interviews, and Q&A. Plus, 40+ hours of archived videos.
- Access to the Metabolic Healing VIP Facebook Forum. Interface with over 250 VIP practitioners.
- Clinical Genetics & Methylation Quick Reference Guide