By far, the greatest number of email inquiries I receive are from people who have gut-related issues. Its not surprising at all. For years I have addressed the fundamental importance of gut and intestinal health. In fact, I have authored nearly 50 articles on this website all related to gut and intestinal health. Your gut is not only the site of nutrient absorption, but also houses approximately 80% of your immune system, as well as more than 30 of the neurotransmitters of the body and brain.
Most people are unaware that gut-related issues are major causes of disease and symptoms.
A number of factors can and do comprise the health and function of your gut. These factors are extensively discussed in this video presentation. These include:
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Intestinal flora imbalances
- Pathogenic infections
- Food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances
A healthy body and a healthy gut are synonymous. An unhealthy gut can negatively affect many other parts of your body, and can produce a number of symptoms such as: skin outbreaks, rashes, psoriasis and excema, cluster headaches, thyroid conditions, autoimmune conditions, asthma, arthritic conditions, mental sluggishness, depression, anxiety, ADHD. There is very current research that directly links mental and behavioral disorders, autism, bipolar and schizophrenia to intestinal dysbiosis, gut toxicity and intestinal flora imbalances.
Your Key to Optimal Digestive Health…
I’ve spent a considerable amount of time researching gut-related issues, as well as helping individuals devise effective and powerful strategies for improving gut function. I am very excited to be offering this excellent educational series. In this package you will receive:
- 4.5 hour video presentation on gut health
- The 7-Page ‘Supplement & Herbal Guide’, which alphabetically lists all of my most recommended supplements and herbs for gut-health support
4 Parts To a Healthy Gut
My information-packed video presentation is divided into 4 major sections:
- Symptoms & Conditions
- Intestinal Functions: Your Gut Flora
- Stomach Functions & Conditions: GERD, H Pylori, Ulcers
- Strategies, Testing & Solutions
Each section delves deeply into the subject matter by providing deep discussion on each related issue. Some major areas that I cover:
- The Main Classes of Gut Bacteria
- Leaky Gut/Intestinal Permeability
- A Close-Up View of The Intestinal Wall/Mucosal Barrier
- Linking Gut & Brain Health: The Enteric Nervous System
- Microbes & Inflammation
- Low Gastric Acid (Hypochlorhydria)
- The Essential Role Of Gastric Acid
- H Pylori Infection & Ulcers
- Gluten Intolerance & GERD
- Indigestion, GERD & Stomach pH
- The Function of Bile In Digestion
- The Danger Of Acid-Blocking Medications
- NSAID’s & Ulcers
- Modifying Stress: Adrenals & The Gut
- Individualized Diet & Nutrition
- Food Sensitivities & Allergies
- Obtaining Gut Testing
- Foods, Nutrients & Herbs That Heal The Gut
Check out this short video preview
This information-charged presentation will empower you to get to the root of your gut issues, and will organically guide you towards developing a course of action for the serious gut healing that you seek. Additionally, you will also receive the 7-page supplement guide, which alphabetically lists all of my most recommended nutritional supplements, and herbs for gut healing purposes.
Are you ready to download this incredible presentation? Take charge of your gut health by getting educated, and know your best nutritional strategies for radical gut healing.