Terms of Service & Contract with Metabolic Healing Health Consulting Program
This document is a contract between you, the health consultant and Metabolic Healing, LLC (a California limited liability corporation).
By signing this document, you agree to terms of services pertaining to Metabolic Healing’s Health Consulting program.
As a Metabolic Healing consultant, you agree to perform consulting services for each paid client who has agreed upon the following terms:
- Purchase of a consultation program, which the client is billed monthly for 4-consecutive months, at a rate of $750 per month.
- 3 hours of total consultation time per month, until 12 hours of total consulting time is fulfilled (that is 3 hours monthly for 4 months, or 3 hours monthly until all 12 hours of consulting is fulfilled, whichever comes first).
As a Metabolic Healing Health Consultant, the following guidelines and general responsibilities apply:
- You agree to not diagnose or treat any disease. You agree to the sole role of the performance of health coaching, and health-promoting practices. You agree that all notes and protocols given to clients are for “educational purposes” and cannot be construed to represent or replace medical advice, medical care or medical services.
- Performing health consultations for clients of Metabolic Healing, LLC via skype, phone, video, audio conferencing or email, or any combination of these.
- Performing 15-20 minute sales calls in order to obtain clients for your Metabolic Healing consulting services
- Performing general consulting duties pertaining to each consultation: taking client notes, reviewing lab testing, symptoms and health progress, generating client protocols and sending client reports, data, documents and relevant information.
- Utilizing a designated Metabolic Healing client management software, in order to store and maintain client consultation logs, scheduling history and details, and storing sensitive and/or proprietary data.
Metabolic Healing, LLC does not provide Metabolic Healing consultants or other independent contractors with professional liability insurance. In order to work in the role as a Metabolic Healing Consultant you must provide evidence of your own professional liability insurance. In the instance of an insurance claim filed against you, an Independent Contractor of Metabolic Healing, LLC, Metabolic Healing hereby removes its liability and/or responsibilities from said claims against you.
Pay Rate, Tax & Payment Information
Metabolic Healing agrees to pay you monthly at a rate of $150 per hour, for each hour you consult with clients through the Metabolic Healing system.
You will be paid as an Independent Contractor and you’re required to complete and send an IRS W-9 form to Metabolic Healing for tax records.
You will be paid once monthly, on the last day of each month, either through direct bank deposit, Paypal, check or through a Metabolic Healing payroll system.
Pay at the end of the month is based upon the total number of hours spent consulting for that month.
You agree to maintain all email communication with each client through a designated Metabolic Healing email account. Consultants are prohibited from emailing students outside of designated Metabolic Healing email accounts.
Clarification of “No Non-Compete Arrangement”
For clarification, there is no non-compete arrangement between you and Metabolic Healing. As such, you are free to conduct normal business activities, consulting, clinical work, or any other work, independently of, or in addition to health consulting programs with Metabolic Healing.
Tenure with Company, Termination & Notification of Resignation
Metabolic Healing Health Consultants are paid for work they complete.
In the instance of resignation from Metabolic Healing Health Consulting services, consultants agree to give a 14-day advanced notification of departure. In the instance of Metabolic Healing consultants who are still engaged in consulting services with paid Metabolic Healing client(s), you agree to fulfilling all contractually agreed upon consulting services that clients have purchased, or have agreed to purchase.
Violation of this clause results in the forfeiture of all remaining pay for each client. In the same context, Metabolic Healing agrees to provide 14-days of advanced notification in the instance of termination of a consultant. In the instance of the termination of a consultant, the consultant will be allowed to complete all remaining consulting, and receive pay for the clients whom they have acquired through sales and marketing. The exception to this clause is: a) Metabolic Healing may immediately terminate a clinician based upon behavior, which the company sees unfit and potentially harmful to the company itself or to the client. “Behavior” in this context may include: sexual advancements directed at the student, vulgar, derogatory, defamatory or slanderous attacks or insults directed at the client, or any type of behavior which can be seen as harmful or dangerous to the relationship between an enrolled client and Metabolic Healing.