Metabolic Healing Consultant Manual
v1.0 Updated 4/3/16
We offer set packages for clients which can be accessed on the front end of the site here:
new Clients: https://metabolichealing.com/consulting-portal/new-client
Returning Clients: https://metabolichealing.com/consulting-portal/returning-client/
You can also create custom client invoices from within the dashboard. Follow the steps below.
1. Open Quip Invoices from the side menu
2. Click the Create New Invoice tab
3. Enter data
4. Enter new client profile (Skip if client profile already exists in dropdown menu)
5. Enter invoice items
6. Save Invoice
7. Return to Invoice List and View Invoice
8. Save 2 copies of Invoice as PDF to google drive
Follow your browser’s prompts to save as pdf. Save 2 versions:
1. Google Drive > MetabolicHealing > [A] Client Management > Last Name – First Name > Transactions Records
2. Google Drive > MetabolicHealing > [B] Bookkeeping > Invoice Drop
After saving, close the invoice and return to the Invoice list screen.
9. Send the invoice to the client
The send invoice screen is fairly self explanatory. All of the pertinent information is already filled in. Simply review the fields, make sure all info is correct, and click send at the bottom of the page.
The client will then be email their invoice and can pay through paypal.
Email Client Contracts & Intake Forms
Use this link to send out relevant forms to the client: https://metabolichealing.com/new-client-signup/
The New Client Signup Page
Simply fill in the fields and use the checkboxes to select the forms that need to be sent. The client will receive notices to fill out the documents and copies will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Completed Intake Forms
Once a client has completed their intake forms, a notice will be sent to email@example.com. You can access the completed form in pdf format through the dashboard. Follow the steps below.
1. Click on Formidable PRO2PDF in the side menu
2. The PRO2PDF Screen. ***Note: Only edit the fields in the top section
3. Choose the appropriate dropdowns as pictured below
4. Save Intake Form to Google Drive
Follow your browser’s prompts to save as pdf. Save file to:
1. Google Drive > MetabolicHealing > [A] Client Management > Last Name – First Name > Intake Form